WHERE TO START LEARNING FRENCH OR ANT LANGUAGE

YOU PROBABLY WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU PROBABLY FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED DURING THOSE 4  MEANINGFUL YEARS. THE ONLY THING YOU REMEMBERED IS HI! MEANS BONJOUR! RIGHT? THAT'S LIKE A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT (cough)

My tip is to learn the most useful sentences. And repeat it like a parrot. What's the point of learning sentences such as; I like eating cake or today is a nice day. If you're a lazy learner and you have a terrible memory. It's better to learn the essential tools to get your message across different types of people. You should think extremely hard of all the basic sentences you need; it's never to late to be upgraded as aclueless tourist to a motivated learner. I think the bad accent is irrelevant; if the native speaker understands you, who cares if he or she thinks you're idiot.  

For now, the first step you should do is to write down all the useful sentences

 Here's are all the basic sentences you probably use on an every basis. (your survival sentences)

1. How much is a bus ticket?

2. What time is it?

3.Can somebody help me?

4. Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call somebody.

5. Do you know which direction in order for me to get there?

6. How much is it?

7. I  don't understand what you're saying. Can you repeat it in English?

8.  I'm sorry for offending you. 

9. Do you want to meet up for a cup of coffee?

10. I don't feel well. I might vomit.

11. I'm having a really bad day. 

12. Can you help me? I'm going to miss my flight.

13. I'm having a quarter life crisis (joke)

 

0 Comentarios